If you get involved in a motor vehicle accident, your personal safety should be the first thing you think about. The second is choosing the right auto body shop team in Miami to do the repairs on and paint your vehicle. Putting a little time and research into finding the best Miami paint and body shop could result in getting high-quality repairs and saving money in the process. At MTJ Paint and Body, here is a list of questions we commonly answer before our customers choose us to do the work on their vehicle:
- Are you a certified auto paint and body repair shop? As a certified auto repair and auto painting shop in Miami, we’ll be happy to show you, our certifications.
- Can you paint my vehicle the same color? Our car painting specialists in Miami will identify the paint code on your vehicle to ensure we match the color of your vehicle as closely as possible. We only employ the best car painters and each of them has the required license and experience.
- Do you have experience with my make and model of vehicle? The MTJ Paint and Body specialists have experience with many makes and models of vehicles, both domestic and foreign. But, it’s still a good idea to ask us about your vehicle.
- Do you offer “loaner” rental vehicles? While we don’t provide loaner vehicles on-site, our concierge service will be happy to arrange getting you one when speaking with your insurance company.
- How long will it take to get my vehicle done? This just depends on the extent of the damage to your vehicle. We’ll provide you with an estimate, but we can’t rule out any unforeseen delays.
- How soon will I be able to wash my vehicle? In some cases, the Miami paint and body shop that works on your vehicle may wash it once the paint has dried before returning it to the customer. However, it’s always a good idea to ask about this before taking your vehicle to a car wash or washing it yourself.
- What type of warranty do you offer? Not only is this the most important question to ask, you should also ask what is covered and for how long.
- Will I get a written estimate? At MTJ Paint and Body, this is the first step in the auto repair and car painting Miami process.
For questions about auto painting, auto repair, call MTJ Paint and Body today at (305) 632-1914.