MTJ Paint and Body has been one of the most reliable and trusted auto body service and collision repair provider the greater Miami area since establishing their business in 1998. Whether you’ve recently been involved in an accident, need mechanical work done on your vehicle, or want to restore the finish so it looks showroom fresh, we are your one-stop-shop for these services. With years of experience on all aspects of vehicle body and paint requirements, you can be sure of getting exemplary workmanship at our company.
What Services do We provide?
While most body shops only provide body work, collision repair, and painting, MTJ Paint and Body also provides a 24/7 concierge, detailing services (exterior, interior, and rim detailing), and FREE towing for those customers who use us. Our complete line of services includes:
- 24/7 concierge – 24/7 FREE towing, appraisals for vehicle repairs, insurance claim help, lifetime warranties, and much more.
- Body work – our specialists can restore the appearance of any car, motorcycle, SUV, truck, or van.
- Collision repair – regardless of the extent of damage done to your vehicle, our experts have the technology repair it, get you back on the road, and alleviate your anxiety and stress.
- Detailing services – whether you need interior and exterior detailing of a service package that includes rim detailing, MTJ Paint and Body has you covered.
- Mechanical work – our mechanics have been factory trained in most facets of auto repair which is important to protecting your vehicle and investment you made in it.
- Painting – our painting technicians are the best in the business and can restore your vehicle’s appearance so it looks showroom fresh again.
- Towing services – we provide FREE towing for customers that want us to do the work on their vehicles.
If you’ve been searching for paint and body shops that you can trust and one that will get you back on the road quickly and efficiently, look no further. We’ll get everything repaired in a timely manner. Most importantly, we won’t cut any corners or take any shortcuts when working on your vehicle.
Debunking 4 Collision Repair Myths
At MTJ Paint and Body, we understand how confusing and stressful the immediate period after an accident can be, especially when it’s the first one you’ve experienced. As a vehicle owner, you have the right to know the truth when it comes to getting your vehicle repaired. In order to ensure that you don’t get fooled by a not-so-reputable body shop, here are the 4 most common collision repair myths to watch out for:
- Damaged frames cannot be repaired. Frame damage can result from a minor fender bender as well as a major collision. Chances are, if the frame has been bent but not weakened structurally, we can probably fix it.
- The dealership is the only place that can fix your vehicle the right way. MTJ Paint and Body can order the same parts for your vehicle that the dealer can.
- You have to choose a shop that your insurer recommends. As an insured motorist, you have the right to choose any body shop.
- Your insurer will pay for all of your repairs. This depends entirely on the terms in your insurance policy. Always read your policy so you know what’s covered and what isn’t.
To learn more about our services, call MTJ Paint and Body at 305.632.1914 today. Our specialists are available to assist you schedule an appointment or help you get clarification about your doubts and questions.